Thursday, April 12, 2007

MUN meeting

I want to know how all of you are doing. Are you reading news about your country every day? Are you reading the background guides? I hope all of you know which nation you have been assigned and the topic/committee. If not, you must email me or email Oliver! I am working to be there this Wednesday, April 11, from 10am to 2pm. I want all of you to write a one-page report on your assigned country using the CIA factbook website: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/ You should give a description of your country as if you are describing it to someone who doesn't know anything about Italy or the Netherlands. The due date is Wed. April 11 when we meet. If we do not meet, I want it emailed to me by 6pm. See you (hopefully) on Wednesday. I will email you again. Please tell each other about this email.

No comments: